FRIDAY’S OBJECTIVE: Remaining Tabs
Today we’ll cover the remaining tabs on the Toolbox:
- New Agent Training Program: For newly-licensed agents.
- The CE Shop: Do you need CE Credits? We have a partnership with the CE Shop so we can get you discounts (20-40% off) on their courses.
- Use promo codes to receive the discount. The CE Shop will have some on their website, but we often receive special extra discount promo codes.
- To find the latest promo code for Silvercreek agents, visit the Calendar (under the Resources tab). The best promo code currently available will be listed.
- 100 Day ACTION Plan: The full compiled Action Plan is available here. If you would like to look back on a specific day or week, don’t sift through emails, quickly access it via this page.
- SCOffice.net: In case you want to jump from the Toolbox to SCOffice.net (document submission website).
- Room Scheduling: We have conference rooms available at our five office locations, as well as floor time available at the Meridian office. Reserve time in our conference rooms or reserve floor time through this page. If you need to cancel a reservation, you do that here as well.
- Document Support: If you want to leverage your time, you can use document support to take care of the process of creating transaction files and separating and uploading your documents on SCOffice.net ($60 fee).
- Silvercreek Agent Services: A ton of marketing options are available for a fee – including buyer or seller rep packages, transaction coordination services, and real estate services packages, including campaign creation, postcards, party planning, newsletters, and more.
Remember that for all things Silvercreek you can head to the Toolbox. It is a wealth of information, tools, and resources. And if you have a question about a Silvercreek process or how to do something, it’s a great place to find your answer.