THURSDAY’S OBJECTIVE: The MARKETING and SOCIAL Tabs
The next tabs we’ll cover are MARKETING and SOCIAL. As we discussed on Tuesday, Marketing related documents are found under the documents tab, this includes templates and sample presentations, scripts, listing presentation docs, letterhead, etc. The Marketing tab focuses more on services and products. The Social tab is a link to our Facebook forums and our Toolbox-based Creekside forum.
- Links to bring you to the Marketing docs and scripts sections of the Documents tab
- Relocation Guide, Buyer’s Guide, and Seller’s Guide
- Market Soldier: Our marketing statistics partner. Customized reports for different IMLS areas.
- Marketing Services:
- Silvercreek Agent Services (an affiliate – house flyers, listing and buying presentations, etc)
- Toolkit CMA
- Postcard Program – Provide value to your sphere. These postcards are offered once monthly and provide a deal/discount from a different Treasure Valley company each time.
- IAR Empower Media Kit – to help your social media game.
- Breakthrough Broker – free flyer/marketing templates.
- Web Development: A few options to use to create your personal real estate website
- CRM: Customer management is crucial. You likely already have a CRM, but in case you don’t, here are a couple options.
- CARDS & FLYERS (Bear Printing): You get to your online Bear Printing account by logging into SCOffice.net and clicking on Cards and Flyers. However, if you forget that, this tab is here to remind you how to get there.
- Bear Printing offers low cost flyers, postcards, door hangers, and more. If you would like to pick from the Silvercreek business card templates, you are able to do so and order them via Bear Printing. The templates can be found in your account on the Bear Printing website.
- POCKET LISTING: Do you have a pocket listing? Reach Silvercreek agents – fill out the Pocket Listing request and we will email your pocket listing out to all of Silvercreek!
- CREEKSIDE FORUM: Our Toolbox-based forum. It is used for similar purposes as the Facebook forum; however posts are emailed out to agents.
- FACEBOOK AGENT FORUM
- FACEBOOK NEW AGENT ACADEMY