Thursday’s Objective: How to have successful conversations during the open house!
Watch from 9 min to completion:
5 Questions to Memorize!!
- How long have you been searching for a home?
- What websites have you been visiting?
- Have you found your ideal house?
- I see a lot of homes before they hit the market are you interested in that?
- Do you need to sell a home before you buy one?
What to do with neighbors who visit the home? Embrace them and try to determine which sellers are interested in knowing their home value. Offer to do a CMA and add them to your database.
Practice the 5 questions with a spouse, friend or co-worker! Knowing exactly what to say will give you the confidence you need to start meaningful dialogue.