Friday’s Objective: Automating the Process
Automate the process. You are busy. You are managing your own business, meeting clients, showing homes, hosting open houses, prospecting & connecting with your sphere. Save some time with your social media posting.
There are platforms that allow you to upload your posts to all of your social media accounts and schedule them for the future. Spend a couple hours one day and set up all your posts for a week or two at a time. Hello time-saver! Then spend your time selling, prospecting, and interacting on a personal level.
PS… As a final note, remember that referrals are the best way to gain new clients. And testimonials are one of the best ways to establish reliability with potential customers. Ask your clients to write you a review on Facebook, Zillow, or Google. It gives your clients a chance to actively think about how much they enjoyed working with you, and once they’re thinking about it, they’ll be more likely to relay it to their friends.
- Read these Social Media Automation & Productivity Hacks. There are several automation tools listed. Most have a lite version that can be used for free.
- Choose an automation platform from the article and try it.
- Pick a day that you’ll carve out a couple hours to sit down, do this weekly and plan/automate your posts for the following week/two weeks.
- Make it a habit. Regular posting on social media will keep you top-of-mind with your sphere and great posting will gain you extra followers/increase your sphere.
- Social Media Automation & Productivity Hacks
- Social Media Tips for Real Estate Agents:
- Social Media: What Not to Do