Wednesday’s Objective: Creating a landing page and discussing websites.
Our motto at Silvercreek is to lead with revenue and be mindful of your bottom line, especially during the early stages of your career. Stick to free and low cost options for your marketing.
Do you need a website? Most top producers have websites and there are many great real estate website platforms that you can explore once your career is off the ground. However, it’s not something you necessarily need right now. Once you’ve established a rhythm in your business and have all the basics perfected, you can look into website options (should you choose).
Instead, focus your efforts on social media and create a free lead generating landing page to generate leads/contact info. Link it to our Treasure Valley Relocation Guide. Post the link to it on social media and link to it all your real estate profiles (including your Google business profile)! This is EASY and it helps you provide value to potential customers while obtaining their contact info.
- Create a free landing page and link it to our Treasure Valley Relocation Guide. (This is an easy way to lead generate.).
- Share your link on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google business page, LinkedIn, Zillow, Trulia, etc.**If most of your friends/followers are local, when posting on social media write a status like “Play tourist this weekend and remind yourself of everything the Treasure Valley has to offer with my Free Treasure Valley Relocation Guide. Check it out!
- Are you keeping up with your 5-5-5-5 from week 2? Remember to keep prospecting to your sphere!
- View an example landing page
- View the quick (5min) landing page tutorial.
- Google mini link generator