Tuesday’s Objective: Understanding the purpose of the listing presentation.
The key to a successful presentation is to understand that the Seller is only concerned with the following 5 questions:
- How are you going to get us the most money for our home?
- How much time is it going to take?
- Have you done it over and over again?
- What’s your marketing plan?
- Who else is involved, who is the team?
Remember that SALES IS A STORY! If you begin with a story or hook you will create intrigue and a listening customer.
- Watch the rest of 5 Ways to Improve Your Listing Presentation (starting at 7:00 min- queued up below)